Yes, I decided to just be honest and lay it all out there. Sometimes.....okay often I go to bed with dinner dishes still on the counter. I wash them the next day, so no worries about a curious funky smell wafting through the house. It's just that by evening I'm done. I'd rather cuddle on the couch watching a movie, or float in the pool, or go to a soccer game. Basically what I'm saying is family is a blessing and life is too short to worry about the dinner dishes on the counter.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Guess I don't come here often........

Wow, it's been a while.  It's not like I don't have material....the people in this house create it every day.  I just don't remember to come here.  I'll just post a few recent conversations/events......

Rachel~"Daniel, you need to control your temper."

Daniel~"Well, you need to learn not to annoy me."

While Daniel was doing his science, he had to answer this question: "If a paleontologist finds only fossil algae in a layer of rock, roughly hot old does the geologist think the rocks are?"

This is exactly what he wrote......."Older than 570 million years. (In the moron column.)"


No comments:

Post a Comment